Inclusion Support Facilitator Professional Development Resources
Welcome to the Inclusion Support Facilitator Professional Development Resources page. We hope these resources will be useful to Inclusion Support Agency teams in undertaking their work with education and care services.
This page contains:
The Introductory Self Guided Learning Package provides an introduction to the role for new ISFs and can be used individually or with a shared approach for teams and can be ideally explored over a period of time.
This self-guided learning package is in five sections:
- The first section relates to key Australian Government programs including the IPSP and the NQF.
- The second section relates to guiding principles and practices underpinning the role of the ISF.
- The third section relates to the use of coaching as a capacity building strategy and a core skill that underpins the role of the ISF.
- The fourth section contains a series of case studies to work through, drawing on the content of sections one to three.
- The fifth section relates to the role of professional development in supporting ongoing learning.
These sessions provide teams with resources to explore topics and content relevant to the role of the ISF and your work with education and care services. These are for use within ISF teams-for reflection, exploration and development of knowledge and thinking. These are for the use internally with ISF teams only (not services) and contain Facilitator guides, handouts and PowerPoint presentations.
- Introduction to ISF Professional Conversations Package
- Some websites to support ISFs in their professional role