“How To” Professional Development Resource Series
This resource series has been written to provide professionals working in the education and care sector practical support to implement the National Quality Framework (NQF) in a user-friendly and easy to read format.
The How To series consists of seven booklets promoting key areas of quality provision. Each booklet contains ideas for practice, key points for consideration and improvement, as well as links to the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), the Framework for School Age Care (FSAC), and the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Each of the seven booklets in the series are now available for download:
- How To Develop and Update Policies Successfully (without the stress) – complements the PSCA’s Getting started with policies for the NQF: Policies in Practice templates.
- Build Strong Partnerships with Families
- Work Health and Safety in Education and Care
- Promoting Healthy Eating and Nutrition in Young Children (currently being revised)
- Plan Effective Transitions for Children
- Create the Perfect Play Space
- Effective Curriculum Planning and Documentation Methods